Looking for a fabulous family show? A marvellous show, a delumptious show, a delightful show?
A show that combines the very best of LIVE CLASSICAL MUSIC, DRAMA, COMEDY, CHILDREN'S LITERATURE?
Then look no further and book Revolting Rhymes LIVE! to perform at your venue in 2017.
It is a superb production and is perfect for any venue which invites children and families to be the audience!
"Wonderfully creative, clever, funny, innovative and musically brilliant!"
Revolting Rhymes LIVE! is now touring schools, festivals and arts venues. Please click on whichever setting you're from to find out more:
- one power socket (for our piano)
- the audience to be seated facing in (traverse layout) and as many children (and adults if they wish) to be seated on the floor
- a 5m wide x 4m deep space at one end for the musicians and the alleyway down the middle to be 2.5m wide at least (3m ideal) to a 3m wide x 1m deep bit at the other end for our actors to change behind our flat screen scenery! Doesn't matter how long the alleyway is, just as long as the audience fit!
- your lovely audience! We recommend max audience 200 for each performance to ensure that everyone is as close as possible and that sight lines are ok
- 45 mins before the show to set up, 1 hour to perform and about 20 mins afterwards to strike the lot!
"Brilliant entertainment for the whole family"
"Huge amounts of fun, and a lovely way to introduce the instruments too!"
A fabulous event for the whole family as Roald Dahl’s Revolting Rhymes are brought to life! Enter the world of Miss Riding Hood as she journeys through the forest, watch as three pigs build their houses and hear all about a Tummy Beast…
6 musicians and 3 actors form the cast for this spectacular telling of the famous Revolting Rhymes. Performed traversly, the performance is aimed at children aged 4-11 and their families We can also provide a mask making workshop beforehand to make a wolf or pig mask to wear during the show. The performance includes the Revolting Rhymes - Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs and from Dirty Beasts, The Pig, The Tummy Beast and The Crocodile.
With words by Roald Dahl, music by Paul Patterson and Martin Butler, and directed by Petra Schofield, this is a fabulous production for anyone with children of primary school age! Experience what it’s like to be up close to a flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn and piano played by professionals, and watch as the live action unfolds right in front of you to tell the dramatic stories… A MUST-SEE show!